Did you know your website could be blacklisted, even though it wasn’t your fault?
Malware attacks and infections can disrupt your website and put it on search engine blacklists, if it isn’t properly protected.
That can mean
- Loss of visitors, transactions, revenue, and sensitive data
- Damage to your brand image and corporate reputation.
Google alone blacklists 9,500 websites per day. It then takes an average of 13 days – almost two weeks – to get a website off the black list.
Paladion OnDemand brings you the answer – a leading edge, subscription based, always-on website security platform; with ZERO set up costs and overheads.
Paladion OnDemand offers you three full-function components for complete security:
- Malware monitoring
- Security scanning
- Attack monitoring
Our website malware monitoring service:
- Monitors and detects malware on your website, with advanced behavioral analysis
- Performs scheduled and unlimited on-demand malware scans of your website
- Gives you alerts and reports for quick identification and actions to remove malware