The Senior Analyst & Team Lead Security Testing profile is a pivotal role of the Security Testing Services Team. It includes managing and executing complex security testing projects, leading a team of security analysts and ensuring high level of quality in service delivery. It involves enhancing the team’s skill sets and providing high quality deliverables while improving the efficiency of the testing.
Required skill set : 2+ years of Application and Network Security Testing Experience
- Expertise in web application security testing
- Expertise in mobile application security testing
- Expertise in network infrastructure security testing
- Expertise in wireless infrastructure security testing
- Expertise in configuration audit of multiple platforms
- Ability to handle difficult situations and to provide alternate solutions or workarounds
- Experience in training and mentoring other team members
- Good verbal and written communication skills with the ability to talk to both business teams and technical teams
Preferred skill set:
- Experience with Network Architecture Review and Firewall Rule-base Audit
- Experience with Source Code Review will be a plus
- Experience in Application Architecture Review will be a plus
- Security certifications such as OSCP, CEH, etc.
- Knowledge of Cryptography (symmetric and asymmetric encryption, PKI, etc.)
- Flexible and creative in helping to find acceptable solutions for customers
- Ability to work on multiple complex assignments simultaneously
- Ability to work independently with minimal oversight or in teams
- Experience with leading and guiding a team of security analysts
- Additional knowledge of risk assessment methodologies and frameworks and how to apply them to diverse applications
- Knowledge of different standards such as PCI DSS, HIPAA, ISO, etc.