Perform specialized assessments such as Assessment of Wireless Networks in addition to the core Security Testing Services offered by Paladion
- Perform customized application security assessments for clients based on asset risk and corporate policy.
- Perform Vulnerability Assessment.
- Perform Configuration Audit of Operating Systems, Web Servers and Databases.
- Detect comprisable patterns, insecure features and malicious activities in the infrastructure.
- Perform customized ASP.NET/JAVA application code reviews for clients.
- Proficient in OWASP Testing methodology.
- Execute projects in security code reviews/Static Application Security Testing (SAST) of applications
- Execute projects in Dynamic Application Security Testing (DAST)
- Manage application security projects including quality and timely delivery
- Proficient using security testing tools like Burp Suite, Nmap, Nessus, Qualys, Metaspolit, etc.
- Centrally track vulnerabilities and coordinate with internal network teams to ensure closure of vulnerabilities.
- Provide customized risk rating for vulnerabilities based on company policies.
- Provide consolidated report and correlate multiple vulnerabilities from different automated tools
- Ensure the project deliverables are reviewed and meet quality standards prior to sharing with the customer.
- Conduct project closure meetings to clarify customer queries and confirm acceptance of project deliverables.
2 Resolve customer and internal escalations
- Address client concerns with regards to project execution, impact to production services and quality of deliverables.
- Validate and approve exceptions raised by the customer for identified security vulnerabilities that have not been remediated
- Engage with customers to help resolve issues that affect project execution and reduce further delays.