How can Paladion help?
- Creating and implementing an information security program that meets your specific organizational needs and goals.
- Assessing your vulnerabilities, and finding gaps and redundancies in information security practices.
- Verifying the information security strength of your outsourcers, partners, and vendors.
- Efficiently managing your business and industry compliance.
- Improving your ability to offer new services by securing your applications.
Paladion has the industry-specific experience, knowledge and technology skills to assist you in designing and implementing a security governance structure in your organization that is in conformance with leading international standards such as BS 7799/ISO 27001, ITIL, COBIT and specific manufacturing sector best practices.
Manufacturing is one of the most data intensive industries, where information about processes, product designs, shipping and fulfillment, inventory and your customers, is being transferred. With a wide network of outsourcers, and a critical link to supply chains of many other industries, the systems are streamlined to better integrate front-end and back-end systems. Now, you need to ensure you are meeting your regulations, own information security standards and those of your partners.
- The open connectivity standards being deployed on the plant floors and in the extended enterprise, are increasingly web-based and the industrial automation systems are seldom security-aware.
- Anyone with access to control network and who has the proper programming package can perform unauthorized operations.
- Further more, disruptions to production and processes, power and communications systems as well as exposure to human safety and environmental risks are a few among the many threats which you would face in this industry.
- Marketing plans, customer purchase pattern, product formulae and supplier are some of the proprietary information, which differentiates a manufacturing firm from its competitor. If the confidentiality of such information is not maintained, firms will find it difficult to compete.